viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008

A Short Introduction

Hello, my name is María Gabriela Brito, I´m 19 years old and I´m an Electronic Engineering student at the USB (Simón Bolívar University).
This blog is a project for my English course (ID5128), thought by our teacher Bertha Leiva, where my peers and I are supposed to create an individual blog and talk about whatever we want, in English of course.
This is my first time creating a blog, and I´ll try to comment about everything that seems interesting to me. About my tastes, I like anime and manga (japanese cartoons), video games, languages, Asian and Italian food, animals, art and a lot more of stuff.
I`ll try to make this a very interesting blog and talk about my preferences and actual things, See you! ^_^

3 comentarios:

Berta dijo...

Welcome to the blogosphere, María Gabriela. I looovveee your picture in the sidebar. You look so beautiful!

I also like your layout, it is colorful and sort of bubbly. And as you said, I am sure you will write about many interesting things here. You like writing and usually do it extensively and really well. This will be the right place to create your writing voice and identity in English and where to hold your thoughts and experiences.
It will be visually effective if you illustrate your blog posts, but it is not really necessary, just an idea.
I already added you to our pageflakes so all of us can follow the blog entries more easily and can read and write comments to one another.
You can check Gabriel´sand Eduardo´s

Cheers, Berta

Berta dijo...

Uhhmmm, the Pageflakes link has an error, so here it goes again. ;-)

Unknown dijo...

Dear María Gabriela,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sergio Mazzarelli and I teach the group of KWC students with whom you and your classmates are going to have an online exchange.

From your wiki page I saw that your English is good and that you are interested in Japan. That's great!

My students are going to start writing their pages tomorrow. After they have done that, I would be very grateful if you could look at their pages and write some comments. I am sure you must be extremely busy, but please note that brief remarks or questions are fine. You do not need to write an essay!

Bear in mind that even a few words of yours will give them a great joy. They are excited about exchanging ideas with you and your classmates and learn something about your culture.

In the meantime, on the wiki page called KWC Exchange, you can find some introductory information about our college and the place where it is located.

Thank you very much in advance for your contribution.
.
All the best,

Sergio Mazzarelli

PS
To help keep the conversation going, I would like to recommend that you try to ask a question to each of the students on whose work you may kindly comment.